Re: Checkpoint VPN & Norton Internet Security

From: Ohadi Langis (djysrv_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: 21 Sep 2004 20:41:23 -0700

Finally got an answer from Checkpoint. The answer to the conflict is
not in Norton Firewall. It turns out Checkpoint does not like the
firewall in the Beklin router I have on my home wireless network.
Checkpoint says configure its software as follows to solve the
problem.

Tools
* Configure
**Connection Profile
-- uncheck the last option "toute all traffic through gateway
-- save and "ok" the profile.
Reboot and login

Worked for me.