Re: Firebox- I wish to stop it from reading attachments

From: qoretek (andrewsbe_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: 14 Sep 2004 05:34:24 -0700

neoSadist. i like that.

my managers would shit their pants if they saw even one apache server i have.
i keep the fact that the firebox is linux based undercover.

i'll give her a shot though. thanks.

NeoSadist <neosad1st@charter.net> wrote in message news:<10kc2me7lqvsb4c@corp.supernews.com>...
> qoretek wrote:
>
> > I just want emails scanned for text not the attachments with in them.
> > (to kill spam only)
> > Is this possible?
>
> http://www.spamassassin.org

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: AGA Non-tech/musician typists
    ... I felt another fart coming along and thought there was no harm in busting a little ass. ... I heard a guy down the table say that it smelled like someone crapped their pants. ... Soon the whole room was causing a commotion over the foul stench my shit had created. ... Then I walked home. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Dont Cross Post
    ... newsgroup, you shit your pants. ... homes, What do you do? ... sorry little imbecile is trying to say he can't shit his pants ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Hey risky - do you recognize this person?
    ... Did you shit your ... if I was shitting my pants I would show up ... Figuring your favorite bar would have food and good beer ... pizza place and had a crappy pizza and did some more work. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: rambo 6 vegas 2
    ... y'all geeks sayin about it. ... on a computer is a lot safer than shootin muthafuckas on da street you ... shit on the street y'all. ... Butter Pants is gone, but Denny Pants goes through the same server at ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: A pile of poo in his pants at all times
    ... making him go then he doesn't poo his pants. ... The doctor thinks it's because his stools are hard and because it ... Several times he's left shit on the toilet seat, ...
    (misc.kids)