Re: Kerio and .NET Applications

From: Rolleston (rolleston_at_tiscali.co.uk)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:05:16 +0100

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:17:10 +1000, F T <just@kidding.com> wrote:
>Check out this forum, they were pretty active and used to post up alot
>of rulesets for Kerio 2.1.5. Haven't been there for a while, but they
>should have the rulesets archived. A user called BZ's rules were fairly
>good for starters..and ofcourse, alot of them explained what they were
>doing, and why they were doing it ;)
>
>http://www.dslreports.com/forum/kerio

Thank you. I've cobbled together some fairly restrictive & basic
rules that seem to work. The mail server connection seems to
require outgoing rules only.

I don't suppose there's a way to edit and save these rules in
ascii format? The Kerio interface is just a little bit fiddly to use.

Thanks,

R.

Relevant Pages

  • VULN Repoirt-Kerio 2.x Flaw
    ... There was a flaw recently discovered in Kerio 2.x in which the Remote ... Administration feature can be compromised if it's running. ... It does not apply to any of the rulesets you may ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • VULN Repoirt-Kerio 2.x Flaw
    ... There was a flaw recently discovered in Kerio 2.x in which the Remote ... Administration feature can be compromised if it's running. ... It does not apply to any of the rulesets you may ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Kerio 2.1.5 is out
    ... complicated anything and they don't want to be bothered with rulesets. ... Commutation control letting something like Kerio have that control and BI's ... The protection of the machine is a process and not a given! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: ZA - Sygate - Kerio
    ... With Kerio and Sygate you must know how to set it up. ... little understandable help. ... I realize that all forum members do their best ... Perhaps there should be a forum for all firewalls such as "Firewalls for ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Kerio firewall causing XP to spontaneously reboot?
    ... Thanks for the pointer to the forum - I'll check that out. ... I will poke around various Kerio options ... >> experienced a couple of spontaneous reboots of Win XP pro. ... > firewall and another piece of running software. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)