Re: Hello Everyobody

From: Jerry McBride (mcbrides9_at_comcast.net)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:48:10 -0400

F T wrote:

> Jerry McBride wrote:
>

>> Are you the person that got my brothers job when it was "out-sourced"
>> recently?
>>
>> Are you the guy now asking for help in figuring out HOW TO DO HIS job?
>>
>> You got some REAL BRASS....
>>
>> Why don't you do what my brother did and read the books, go to college
>> and pay your own way, instead of try to get someone else to do your
>> work...
>>
>> It's bad enough that we are loosing some/most of our top paying jobs to
>> india, it's an INSULT when you come here and ask help to figure out YOUR
>> NEW PROBLEMS....
>>

> What do your personal problems have to do with anything ? Tell your
> brother to go read some more books, gain some more experience and try
> and defend his job.

It's not a personal problem until it touches you.

How do you defend your life long career being off shored to someone making
less than $80.00 a month, working 50, 60 hours a week with no benefits?

And that same off-shore employee comes back asking HOW to do the job he's
supposed to know?

Relevant Pages

  • Get your approximately regulating recording of my facility.
    ... that mercury tainted vaccines are deadly stupid. ... You must wake up to life's demand for you to defend our dying ... Support our call to be heard my brother. ... We all know Iran has been trying to help Iraqis openly, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: de Lint, SVAHA, Re: Its not URBAN fantasy...
    ... Amen, brother. ... The only De Lint I've found absolutely unreadable is _Trader_. ... the books, or if I just didn't like those covers. ... Tamora Pierce, Stephen King, Michael Connelly, Terry Pratchett and a few ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Apple iSight webcam
    ... Four year old kids ... Which I shouldn't have to defend. ... Four year olds should be reading Winnie ... and my 4 year old is very familiar with the Winnie the Pooh books... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Reading Raymond Feist again
    ... After I played Krondor, my brother & I got to ... talking about the books, he bought several and we both started reading ... and my brother did say that his writing started ... going downhill and his characters weren't as good. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Princes in the Tower
    ... Brother Cadefael but after a while they became to predictable. ... I have a long list of them, but my top four favorites after Ellis Peters ... and if you're a little tired of Brother Cadfael, try the books she wrote ... if the history is flabby. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)