Re: Digital Certificate Expiration Utility

From: MD (mailme_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 09/07/04

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:04:25 +0100

Managing a large number of certs for other people, it will be helpful
to be able to quickly probe all their sites actively without human
intervention, as the 30-day reminder can often not be long enough once
you get involved in the process of billing, invoicing, etc, etc, when
things move like treacle flowing downhill. I'd prefer not to pay for a
customer's renewal myself and then try claiming back the money.

We could rely on purchasing records, but this is a lot easier.

So, thanks for that, I think it'll be useful.

--
Regards,
Mark Davies