Re: Firewall Fortigate 50A

From: Steve Rosenfelt (steve_at_nospam.com)
Date: 09/01/04

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:11:51 GMT

The Fortigate 50a is a great appliance, although the interface could
use some tweaking. It is next to impossible to do some things with out
tech support, and you have to get to the right person. It performs
well and has won several awards.

On 25 Aug 2004 16:45:18 -0700, ealvarenga@cableonda.com (JaEd) wrote:

>Hi, i want know your opinion about of the firewall Fortigate.
>In personal dont like, your interface web is very simple.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Poisons question
    ... I am not terrible impressed with WoW technical support. ... the problem of my buttons on my interface would fade until they are ... All troubleshooting has to start somewhere. ... I'm not saying Blizzard's tech support is the greatest, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: an indecent proposal (for people who know something about operating systems)
    ... appliance that only does one thing. ... interface then this wouldn't be an issue but the market for gear that is ... is x86 PC hardware running a cut down Linux distribution with a Windows ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • urls
    ... I have been on the phone with tech support at my IP to no avail. ... Outlook Express to interface with Internet Explorer. ...
  • Re: Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?
    ... I call smarthome.com's tech support after looking on their web site to ... They did not know of any such cell phone line line interface ...
    (comp.home.automation)
  • Restricting access to users
    ... Try using a regedit utility like FreshUI (available at ... www.freshdevices.com) it has many options for tweaking ... your interface. ... I have never used it for Group Policies ...