Re: Cisco Pix?

From: John Doe (jdoe_at_xx.com)
Date: 08/28/04

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:52:46 GMT

Have used Cisco PIX for many years now. I find them very easy and straight
forward to setup and configure. You can use Pix Device Manager, which gives
you a GUI web based configuration utility. From here you can do most
configurations, e.g. Grateway -to- Gateway and Client -to- Gateway VPN
tunnels, access-lists etc etc.

HG