Netscreen 5 and redirection for printing purposes

From: James Reichner (jreichner_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/18/04

Date: 18 Aug 2004 13:16:35 -0700

Hello all:

I have ahd some experience with the Netscreen 5 series firewall but I
do have one question. We use Windows terminal services at our job
sites to connect to our corporate applications. There is always a
need to print to the printers behind the firewall but we have always
been able to get more than one static IP address from our variouos
ISPs. Is there any way that I can redirect printer port traffic to
the correct mapped port if I am only given one static IP address?

Any input would be appreciated.

Jim