Re: zonealarm 5.590.043 good?

From: WimvV (w.vvv.voorthuizen_at_home.nl)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:16:10 +0200

DDDD wrote:

> NO - it still screws up my internet connection.
>
> DDDD
>
> "aha" <c> wrote in message news:40f28973$0$1749$abc4f4c3@news.wanadoo.nl...
>
>>i tried the 5.495 version but was buggy.
>>is this one ok?
>>abe

Why does it srewup your connection DDDD?
I used ZA for over 3 years now. Never had a single problem. Until last
months. Every now and then ZA disables my Linksys router. After that I
have to disconnect and reconnect the power of the router to work again...

Wim

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-disclosure] RLA ("Remote LanD Attack")
    ... ("Remote LanD Attack") ... hping2 on Comcast Cable connection behind Linksys Router ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RLA ("Remote LanD Attack")
    ... ("Remote LanD Attack") ... hping2 on Comcast Cable connection behind Linksys Router ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [NEWS] Land Attacks Still Going Strong
    ... Land Attacks Still Going Strong ... " <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAND_attack> A LAND attack is a DoS ... hping2 on Comcast Cable connection behind Linksys Router ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Cannot Connect Using Connection Manager
    ... There are some known issues with Linksys routers and VPN. ... > Using connection manager, it is my understanding that a vpn connection is ... > VPN Pass Through [Linksys Router] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: My computer keeps shutting down my network access
    ... > I have DSL coming through a 4-port Linksys router ... > about no network connection, and do I want to Work Offline or Try (to ... One possibility I can think of is your DSL modem -- I have a Westell modem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)