Re: Sygate Pro 2577 upgrade installer corrupted?

From: stu (stugotzo_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/11/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:17:41 -0500

have also installed 2577 over older version (winXP

version)

all is well except when checking for a signature file

update (ver 1.0.1053 at present)

"cannot make contact with sygate update,

something, something, something?!

stu

"Jeffrey Morse" <jv009wc02@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the
> new version to install. The file is in a Windows
> installer format, pspf.msi, and when I click on
> it, it gets about 30 seconds into the process, and
> my computer reboots with a Stop error. I have
> tried this several times, and it does this every
> time. The first time that I tried, it lost all of
> my applications listed, but didn't do so with the
> subsequent crashes. I don't think that it's a
> problem with the installer service as others I've
> downloaded previously don't do this, only the
> build 2577 update does. Has anyone else who uses
> Sygate Pro tried to upgrade and gotten this or
> other problems trying to install it?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: gohip.com
    ... Now download and install Ad-Aware: ... current signature file. ... Then have your drives and registry scanned for spyware, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: New Sygate v5.5 build 2710 Available..
    ... there is a new signature file 5.5.3025 available ... >I just did a d/l and install but ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • New Sygate v5.5 build 2710 Available..
    ... there is a new signature file 5.5.3025 available ... from tools/options/updates. ... I just did a d/l and install but ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: [9.0.4] Appleworks 6 menus graying out when printing
    ... Hei Mike ... *) The advantage of the 6.2.8/9 indeed is that you can just install the application on fx. ... I have used the ver. ... When I got the 'OS9Helper 1.0.1' with the DK install script**), I also upgraded the system to OS 9.2.2 and installed the AWKS 6.2.x on this machine. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Windowsupdate v4 to v5 solution!!!!
    ... That is very nice that we should resolve our problems with WU5. ... MS has been pushing ver 5 to XP boxes which have auto updating ... The support engineer I spoke with could not answer a single question I had ... advised that if I do not intend to install SP2 that I should ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)