Re: kazaa lite connection problem in xp

From: Jone Doe (fake_at_nowhere.org)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:46:41 -0500

I tried it. Then I fixed all the problems, and adjusted firewalls, and
tried it again. I fixed more problems, deleted it, cleaned things up and
went to WinMX and have never looked back. I would NOT have kazaa, or AOL,
or anything with "REAL" in the name.

"Leythos" <void@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> In article <QZmdnU4i0rAxAX3dRVn-jA@comcast.com>, "tgeer43[AT]yahoo
> [DOTcom" <"tgeer43[AT]yahoo[DOTcom"> says...
> >
> > > I wouldn't touch the Kazaa program or its network. Full of viruses,
fakes,
> > > hackers and vulnerabilities.
> >
> > Spoken like someone who has never tried it. Kazaa Lite (not KMD) is a
> > wonderful source to download just about anything. I have over 5,000
> > perfect MP3's and hundreds of software titles thanks to this network.
> > Where else can one find over 3,000,000 users online sharing over a
> > BILLION files! It has it's share of fakes and viruses just like any
> > other P2P network. Smart users can work around this.
>
> Smart users? Those are the ones that are not stealing things that others
> have copywrited, ones that the RIAA is not after, ones that only share
> public works, etc...
>
> --
> --
> spamfree999@rrohio.com
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

---

  • Re: kazaa lite connection problem in xp
    ... Then I fixed all the problems, and adjusted firewalls, and ... It has it's share of fakes and viruses just like any ... > have copywrited, ones that the RIAA is not after, ones that only share ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
  • Re: kazaa lite connection problem in xp
    ... Then I fixed all the problems, and adjusted firewalls, and ... It has it's share of fakes and viruses just like any ... > have copywrited, ones that the RIAA is not after, ones that only share ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)