Re: nmap port scan

From: Mike (info_at_michaelmoyse.co.uk)
Date: 06/25/04

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:48:06 +0100

Jbob wrote:
> I have to disagree. What he said seemed condescending. That is what I

Short answers often do.
> thought when I read his first reply to JD. Maybe he didn't mean it that way
> but.....
I didn't. I sit here glancing at the newsgroups between calls. If I see
somthing I think I can help and answer quickly I do. I don't have a
whole lot of time to spare to write chapter and verse so quite often a
"It won't work, do it this way" answer is all I have time for.

It's not my fault if some people are the sensitive type.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Your body, your science experiment"
    ... unsupportive and argumentative, it is condescending. ... usually do so to discredit the individual they disagree with. ... Read that for the full context. ... It's not the same phrase, or written in the same context. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT Kelly/Clay/Rosie Homophobia
    ... MOST of what is said here is opinion, analysis, sharing of experience & ... to come across sounding "schoolmarmish" or condescending. ... Uh, no, I would disagree with what you have said here. ... namecalling isn't the only way to impede communication ... ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Dembski came to give a talk in Berkeley
    ... to treat people that you disagree with (especially people you disagree ... condescending it pushes people who were on the fence and ready to ... it pushes them away from you. ... "The Designer has no hair."? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Dembski came to give a talk in Berkeley
    ... equal on the matter rather than approach him condescendingly. ... to treat people that you disagree with (especially people you disagree ... condescending it pushes people who were on the fence and ready to ... it pushes them away from you. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Dembski came to give a talk in Berkeley
    ... to treat people that you disagree with (especially people you disagree ... condescending it pushes people who were on the fence and ready to ... it pushes them away from you. ... Guns don't kill people; automobiles kill people. ...
    (talk.origins)