Re: Zombified computers

From: Wolfgang Kueter (wolfgang_at_shconnect.de)
Date: 06/24/04

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:52:51 +0200

Leythos wrote:

> Don't you think that the AG joke has been played out a little to much
> this decade?

After reading a lot of articles by the OP these days I'd say that suggesting
air-gap or wire cutters is the right advice to him.

I told him the other day that tcp and udp are different concerning spoofing.
Instead of asking what the diffrences of these two are and/or what a
transport protocol is, he keeps on asking silly questions about 'others
using his IP'. Until he has unterstood some basics he should use an easy to
understand tool. A wire-cutter is such an easy to understand tool.

Wolfgang

--
A foreign body and a foreign mind
never welcome in the land of the blind.