Re: IPSO, Nokia

From: SysAdm (willgeeza_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/19/04

Date: 19 Jun 2004 07:25:41 -0700

Greg Hennessy <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<9bj6d0po8gck5uak9q49elbtbbbuflv3it@4ax.com>...
> On 18 Jun 2004 12:06:46 -0700, magneto@no-log.org (Alabama Circus) wrote:
>

> >How do I code a script to automatize VRRP setup for example? Ie,
> >interactively ask you for Priority, VRRID, bkah blah........
<snip>

IPSO has a scripting language called Clish. You can create clish
scripts to configure vrrp. Checkout http://support.nokia.com for
reference docs.

SysAdm

ps. elo greg ;)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: C scripting (continued)
    ... Security issues concerning specially crafted file names ... This script is not going to be run in an hostile environment. ... Here's my version, written in Perl, based on your C program. ... done in Python, Ruby, or any other decent scripting language -- and, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Difficulties in deriving a truly universal GUI Scripting Language
    ... I don't have to make the best possible scripting language, ... can be universal (able to script any program running under modern OS versions) ... interpretation, but yes, it *is* possible, although unlikely, the caret ... Even the rich edit control, in one of the most glaring API oversights I've ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Difficulties in deriving a truly universal GUI Scripting Language
    ... The technology addresses a critical component of a solution. ... Therefore, the script has to detect what are essentially asynchronous events, such as ... I don't have to make the best possible scripting language, ... interpretation, but yes, it *is* possible, although unlikely, the caret ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Difficulties in deriving a truly universal GUI Scripting Language
    ... "Universal GUI Scripting Language" suggests that there will be ways to ... This would be left as a problem for the script programmer. ... interpretation, but yes, it *is* possible, although unlikely, the caret ... we used a caret that was a character block size. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: What kind of Lisp should I learn if I want to start programing with Lisp?
    ... Or is a script not a program? ... For example Autocad provides CAD functionality and AutoLisp scripts ... scripting language. ... Of course, it needs Emacs to do anything useful, and since Emacs is the ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)