Re: IPSO, Nokia

From: Greg Hennessy (me_at_privacy.net)
Date: 06/18/04

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:50:16 +0100

On 18 Jun 2004 12:06:46 -0700, magneto@no-log.org (Alabama Circus) wrote:

>How do I code a script to automatize VRRP setup for example? Ie,
>interactively ask you for Priority, VRRID, bkah blah........
>
>Any man? How-To? FAQ?

Configure up a baseline system & take a look at /config/active, it should
give you an idea or three.

greg

--
"vying with Platt for the largest gap
between capability and self perception"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dynamic loading of javascript files into web pages
    ... I saw a video online. ... Why wasn't it in the FAQ? ... Moving the script to the bottom helps, ... it ought to mention that his application design advice is considerably harmful. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Help with PERL guestbook (newbie)
    ... It does not exist (see FAQ). ... Wasting it will predispose people to view ... documentation" because experience has shown us that 99% of question ... > So I have a script that is to write a guestbook... ...
    (comp.lang.perl)
  • FAQ update required (was: targeting main window from popup)
    ... The `target' attribute value ... the MS script engine. ... > and didn't close the popup window as expected). ... - Not mentioned in the FAQ, there was also a documentation on JavaScript 1.5 ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Problem with Feedback Form Wizard
    ... FAQ: Why do I not receive any mail when I run the feedback form ... CHFEEDBACK.PHP Feedback Form PHP Script Ver 2.07 ... Copyright 2000-2006 by Christopher Heng. ...
    (alt.html)
  • FAQ Topic - What online resources are available?
    ... FAQ Topic - What online resources are available? ... Index of Netscape 4 JavaScript docs online ... JScript reference and main Microsoft script site:- ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)