Zonealarm and localhost

From: Wim Roffal (wimroffelplease_at_nospamm-planet.nl)
Date: 06/17/04

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:28:23 +0200

Since the recent "'performance updates" from Zonealarm I have a big problem.

I use my computer to build some website and for that I have some time
consuming PHP procedures that access my local database and filesystem a lot.
With the old version of Zonealarm these procedures took a few minutes, but
with the new "performance improved" version of Zonealarm it takes more than
half an hour. I am more or less forced to switch Zonealarm off while doing
this work.

Is there anything I can do to make my computer faster again.

Thanks,

Wim