Re: kerio + posting

From: Andy (anonREMOVE_THIS6bd2_at_blackhole.nyx.net)
Date: 06/10/04

    Date: 9 Jun 2004 17:13:27 -0600

    Alan Illeman <illemann@surfbest.net> wrote:

    > "Andy" <anonREMOVE_THIS6bd2@blackhole.nyx.net> wrote in message
    >> I find that I just get a cannot connect page when I try to post in Google
    >> Groups. But, If I click on th Kerio icon in the system tray such that I
    >> get the firewall window on the screen, then I can post. There is something
    >> that I am missing in the configuration.

    > Sounds like you have it set to "Deny Unknown". Post all your
    > settings for Kerio, so we can see.

    Every time I have the kerio window dispplayed I can get the login page to
    google groups. But if I leave it in the system tray, I get the no page
    found.

    • Re: How can I possibly remove Windows Messenger?
      ... > I have searched online via Google on how to remove Windows Messenger for ... > can do will stop the pesky thing from popping up in my system tray near to ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • kerio + posting
      ... I find that I just get a cannot connect page when I try to post in Google ... If I click on th Kerio icon in the system tray such that I ... All responses to the newsgroup please ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: system tray ???
      ... > I just got off google and didnt find the answer to.......some how the ... > system tray got moved to being verticle along the left side of the screen ...
      (alt.os.windows-xp)
    • Re: DRRSS.exe
      ... Did a search on Google and got german page, but have deleted it anyway, has ... "Alan Illeman" wrote in message ... >> What is it, what is it for, if it is a nasty can I remove it. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Re: volume control
      ... in the tray for easy access to the voulme controls? ... Found the answer via Google. ... Right click on system tray. ...