Re: ZA may be causing some desktop items not to open

From: StarScripter (Star_at_privacy.net)
Date: 06/04/04

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:48:10 -0400

Charles Cobb Jr wrote:
| Since ugrading to ZA 5 pro, the "My Computer" folder: and the Norton
| Protected recycle Bin will not open when I double click on them. Right
| clicking gives me the expected functions. Returning to version 4
| doesn't solve the problem. I am looking for suggestions/ Thanks.

Check out ZA forum maybe someone can help since lots of people are
having problems with ZA5.
http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs

--
    S.S.

Relevant Pages

  • ZA may be causing some desktop items not to open
    ... Since ugrading to ZA 5 pro, the "My Computer" folder: and the Norton ... Protected recycle Bin will not open when I double click on them. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: "not enough server storage" sharing folders
    ... XP Pro on all machines, trying to share a folder with ... >my virus definitions in it to another machine so it can get updates ... >I would try to map or use UNC to access a shared folder (and ... >My machine used to have Norton ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: FYI: Security Problems Plague XP SP2 via Symantec/McAfee
    ... ZoneAlarm PRO. ... Also, ZoneAlarm ... :>> Norton System Security, Norton Utilities, etc. are another thing ... :>> Symantec has definitely lost their reputation in the past 5 years or so. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Perfect Disk offline defrag pass is SLOW!!!
    ... I do have Norton, but the part that protects files is disabled. ... I have turned off the setting in folder properties for hiding ... > for each partition and these will still remain hidden. ... Both have 10GB C: drives. ...
  • Re: Changing File Folder To Save File Using Office Takes >45 Sec
    ... I checked my Systemworks settings. ... I would look at the scanning features in Norton System Works. ... using when you execute Save As? ... How many files in the receiving folder? ...