ZA5 & Norton Anti-Spam

From: Debbie Adams (hansful4)
Date: 06/04/04

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:59:12 -0400

Here's a new twist. I upgraded my free ZA to v5 the other day and my Norton
Anti-Spam (paid program) stopped working. BUT, suddenly the javascript
programs that wouldn't work for me were working again, most likely meaning
my Anti-Spam was causing the javascript blockage. So, on one hand I'm
blessed and on the other hand I'm directly seeing the tons of spam again
(and popups and ads).

Debbie Adams, the newbie to this group

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ZA5 & Norton Anti-Spam
    ... Debbie Adams wrote: ... | Norton Anti-Spam (paid program) stopped working. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: DHTML roguelike - is it worth?
    ... >I've just started to write a roguelike in Javascript, ... >it would give me instant portability. ... >stopped working in Internet Explorer and I can't ... >fix it - too much trouble working on the game proper. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • WindowsXP SP2 Javascript Issue
    ... I have WindowsXp with Sp2 installed on my machine. ... javascript has stopped working on some of my ... websites. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)