Re: sygate firewall and certificate path

From: Casey (casey_at_nosuch.net)
Date: 05/29/04

Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 17:50:23 GMT

In article <2f3c31c0.0405290314.79707527@posting.google.com>, not_here.5.species8350@xoxy.net
says...
> i Have downloaded sygate's personal firewall (5.5).
>
> I see an unknown error when checking the certificate.

What do you mean "checking the certificates".
I have used Sygate for almost three years. I find it to be an
excellent firewall and one of the best.
Casey

Relevant Pages

  • Re: possibly capicom bug?
    ... Now the DOS window showing ... Unknown error 0x80880301Press any key to continue" and the certificate ... wondow is displayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • sygate firewall and certificate path
    ... I see an unknown error when checking the certificate. ... On checking the certification path, ... the latest, sygate technologies ing. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)