Re: HACKERS SECRET WEAPONS:

From: Shane (arthursixpence_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/04/04

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 05:42:56 +0100

news:<92889aa1.0404300508.528f44a8@posting.google.com>...
> > > Tracker, did you know that your link is dead?
> >
> > Guess one of you must work for Geocities because it's not easy to have
> > a Website shut down within a few hours of it being active. Give this
> > Website a shot and let's see how long this one stays up? Want to make
> > a wager on how many weeks this babe is active?
> >
> > Tracker
> > geocities.com/trackers_score
>
> 0

I hope for your sake she pays you in money.

Shane

---

  • Re: HACKERS SECRET WEAPONS:
    ... > trackers_score@yahoo.com wrote in message ... >> Guess one of you must work for Geocities because it's not easy to have ... >> a Website shut down within a few hours of it being active. ... Outgoing mail is certified protected by a Susquehanna hat. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: firefox, trackers and ghostery
    ... still block third party analytics trackers and scripts, ... If I own a website, let's say a news website (I've worked with and on ... trackers on a single page. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: firefox, trackers and ghostery
    ... still block third party analytics trackers and scripts, ... If I own a website, let's say a news website (I've worked with and on ... trackers on a single page. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: firefox, trackers and ghostery
    ... While I still block third party analytics trackers and scripts, and think most people in the know should, the level of outrage demonstrated by people after the PRISM revelations is a bit unreasonable and they are taking things a little too far in terms of perception. ... If I own a website, let's say a news website, and I'm posting articles...It's not entirely unreasonable for me to want to know my audience a bit better. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: firefox, trackers and ghostery [SURELY THIS HAS HAD A DECENT RUN AND NOW SHOULD BE RETIRED]
    ... What "trackers" seem to be all about is marketing, and apparently they've been wasting a lot of my time. ... What's especially interesting to me is a list that shows the trackers that have been blocked for each website I visit. ... I'm still very interested in what determines how fast a browser loads content from servers as I'd like to do some webpage design for phones. ...
    (Ubuntu)