Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 05/04/04

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 00:26:31 +0100

"Ian Kenefick" <flick@iol.ie> wrote in message
news:c75uur$74t$1@kermit.esat.net...
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
> > Quoth the raven named Ian Kenefick:
> >
> >> Hi Tracker,
> >>
> >> whilst your idea ..
> >

> > Ian, are you new here? Today?
> >
> Nope,
>
> I treat each post as an individual. Even though some people have a
> "reputation" for idiotic posts we should still answer them. Otherwise
> threads have a habbit of developing into abusive, meaningless crap.
>
> It was almost starting again. Remove 85% of the bs from alt.comp.virus
> and there is actually people with something worthwhile to say.
>
> Ian.

It turned into an abusive meaningless thread the second tracker posted

--
Mimic
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==  ( www.hidemyemail.net )

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... "Ian Kenefick" wrote in message ... It turned into an abusive meaningless thread the second tracker posted ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Sky all channels down?
    ... >> Beck wrote: ... >> This is where the fear starts for Ian then! ... I'm in Norwich. ...
    (uk.media.tv.sky)
  • Re: OT: It made me laugh
    ... I fear "Ian" is a figbox of the old vache's imagination. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: OT: It made me laugh
    ... I was besotted by bright eyed jail bait. ... Tim's dad. ... I fear "Ian" is a figbox of the old vache's imagination. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)