Symantec Enterprise FW > 2 web servers in DMZ

From: Morten (not_at_home.yet)
Date: 04/30/04

    Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:10:58 +0200

    We have a Symantec Enterprise Firewall 7.0.4 installed and need to route
    external traffic to two web servers in DMZ. With one server this has been no
    problem, but I can't figure out how to get the second going... I've searched
    all over the net...

    Can I do this by looking for different host headers? How? Do I have to use
    two external IP addresses? How?

    Thanks,
    Morten

    • Re: Securing web site with redundancy ?
      ... > firewalls, but with web servers. ... > pix firewall between the dmz and Internet. ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Securing web site with redundancy ?
      ... > firewalls, but with web servers. ... > We would have 2 Windozes in a DMZ with IIS as the web server, ... > pix firewall between the dmz and Internet. ... Managed Services ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Routing Issue
      ... does that route fit in all of this? ... > The web servers have 2 nics, one belonging to the 10 network, one for the ... > The load balancer has 2 interfaces on it, one on the 10 network and one on ...
    • iptables port forwarding NO GO !
      ... Strangely neither port forwarding or ip forwarding works for my Web servers ... is it compulsary to have an internal DNS in the DMZ ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: securing a database from DMZ traffic
      ... our web servers have sit on our internal network. ... I do not want it to sit the database on the ... DMZ, but I also do not want to allow my DMZ to access the internal ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)