Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

From: Big Will (SPAMwSPAMiSPAMlSPAMlSPAMbSPAM4SPAMeSPAMvSPAAAAAMeSPAMMITTYrSPAAAAM_at_nIeDONTtLIKE)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:06:38 -0700

wb wrote:
>>>Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
>>>hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
>>>Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
>>>everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where
>
> sites
>
>>>are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry,
>
> maybe
>
>>>it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come

>>>my door, they just get to play with my knob.
>>>
>>>wb
>>>

>>You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
>>hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
>>They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
>>user, a corporation, business, etc.
>>
>>You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
>>find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
>>are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.
>>
>>Tracker
>>www.geocities.com/the_trackers
>

> Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
> through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them, and
> if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
> firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I may
> not even know I've had the threat.
>
> You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.
>
> wb
>

> "mailbox" <mailbox62001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>"wb" <wbirdnospam@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

*SMACK* for toposting (you'll realize I moved it for you. You're
welcome). Anyway, I think you give Debbie (tracker) too much credit, as
she's neither a hacker, nor a vandal of any sorts, but simply a girl
with a big imagination and a Jesus-like complex (I've got to save the
world from hackers). Of course, perhaps if she posted relevant data
then it would be worth 1/2 a cent.

--
William
If it don't work, hit it.