Re: by18fd.bay18.hotmail.msn.com

From: Denis Morissette (mikesmith9999_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: 29 Apr 2004 19:37:23 -0700

mikesmith9999@hotmail.com (Denis Morissette) wrote in message news:<59b0d1e4.0404272018.3b4df1f7@posting.google.com>...
> When my homepage appears, which is Hotmail, I see something I never
> noticed before: by18fd.bay18.msn. Is it normal?
>
> by18fd.bay18.hotmail.msn.com
>
> Thanks.

There is something wrong. I still see by18... in the address bar. I go
to any other site, then go back to Hotmail. The usual address appears
down the page (Opening http:....), it looks for the website for about
a minute, then says the page cannot be found. Please help me!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: M&S Scam - dont fall for spear phishing ...
    ... Hotmail and Gmail both allow customisation of email addresses. ... filters to send it to your M&S folder and job done. ... Hotmail uses a slightly different method but the result is the same. ... This is very useful for online shopping, social media and other website ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Mozilla 1.7.13
    ... is basically use your PC as a SMTP/POP server. ... is all on the website. ... There are 3 ways which the Hotmail sub-extension works. ... Microsoft's servers (ScreenScraper, WebDav, and Beta). ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Fell
    ... Because the spammer has jumped back from hotmail to yahoo. ... Website: www.fellknight.com ... fellknight at gmail dot com ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Does anybody knows any such site?
    ... Im looking for a wbesite that allows us to open another website within ... My office proxy blocks 3rd party web-based email systems (eg. ... hotmail, yahoo, etc) to be accessed on the internet. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: RFD: delete newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated
    ... receive mail from hotmail users - that address is shown on the UK usenet ... uk usenet pages, nor on ucrm's own website, which also doesn't mention the ... postmaster address they insisted we put on the uk usenet page. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)