Re: Here they come

From: FromTheRafters (!0000_at_nomad.fake)
Date: 04/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:59:05 -0400

"Bart Bailey" <me2@privacy.net> wrote in message news:4089543b.1411576@bart.spawar.mil...
> Once again those mean old hackers are coming to take our internet away:
> http://tinyurl.com/2k7za

I would be interested in how the "guessing" is done, and whether
or not a team of cloned humans are needed to work the array of
cold fusion powered supercomputers.

Relevant Pages

  • My Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book
    ... the Internet was an object to explore. ... a hornet of hackers and their attempt to rid me off their Newsgroup. ... WHERE MALICIOUS HACKERS LIST THEIR USENET NEWSGROUPS/WEBSITES ... the CD-ROM book will be sold in the United ...
  • See How Your Fellow Members Hack Into Computers
    ... the Internet was an object to explore. ... a hornet of hackers and their attempt to rid me off their Newsgroup. ... MISCONFIGURED/OPEN NNTP NEWS SERVERS ... WHERE MALICIOUS HACKERS LIST THEIR USENET NEWSGROUPS/WEBSITES ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Hacker Underground Erupts in Virtual Turf Wars
    ... Internet with spam, spread destructive viruses, or disgorge e-mail to ... That's a major reason that turf wars are emerging among hackers. ... The programs' writers use it to test new techniques, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • CFP Observe. Hack. Make.
    ... A motley bunch of around 3000 hackers, free-thinkers, philosophers, activists, ... power structures governing the then infant internet and its impact on society. ... In 1993, four years later, Hacking at the End of the Universe was the first ... has long spread to fields outside of Information Technology. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: HACKERS SECRET WEAPONS
    ... This includes, without limitation, the use of another Internet ... > A. Hackers disable your Daylight Savings Time. ... Your Network Places Icon on the desktop disappears. ... > W. Installing a hardware/software firewall for the first time can cause ...
    (comp.security.misc)