Re: Zonealarm blocking Outlook

From: Kierkecaat (tobe_at_nottobe.org)
Date: 04/10/04

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:18:16 GMT

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:51:38 +0200, Wolfgang Kueter
<wolfgang@shconnect.de> wrote:

>Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
>
>> I find that Zonealarm is blocking Outlook from sending
>> mail. In Zonealarm I allowed access by Outlook, but
>> it only worked if I shut down Zonealarm completely.
>> Any suggestions?
>
>Simply uninstall the whole crap (Zonealarm and Outlook), while the former is
>useless the latter is one of the most insecure mail clients on this planet.
>
>Wolfgang

OK, Wolfgang, I'll bite. Given that Eudora has been progressing in
fits and starts, with some enduring bugs and is, seeminlgy, a
part-time project, what secure email client for Windows would you
recommend to handle multiple accounts, message filtering, etc?

Thanks, KC