Re: Kerio 2.1.5 fireall loses settings

From: Luka Vuletic (lvuletic_at_HARVESTTHIS.sezampro.yu)
Date: 03/20/04

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:50:26 +0100

optikl wrote:

> Luka Vuletic wrote:
>> Yes it does. When you click Apply or OK it automatically updates
>> config file. The only reason I use manual save is to stick a copy of
>> config to some safe place.
>
> No. It doesn't always work, particularly with Win2000 or XP systems.

Strange. I've heard that it has certain issues on XP, but not on the
Win2k. I use it on 2000 for quite some time with no problem at all.
Maybe I just was lucky.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Find/Replace function
    ... I completely agree that a config file is the way to go. ... but the reason I was asking for the function to ... I drag them from one sourcesafe folder (called ... > file ends up in my project folder when I check it out. ...
  • Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
    ... I renamed the config file and it still ... Dolphin finally has became usable for me. ... whatever package was out of date update/recompiled for some reason and ... I run out of straws that I worry. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Kerio 2.1.5 fireall loses settings
    ... optikl wrote: ... When you click Apply or OK it automatically updates ... >> config file. ... The only reason I use manual save is to stick a copy of ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Kerio 2.1.5 fireall loses settings
    ... optikl wrote: ... When you click Apply or OK it automatically updates ... >> config file. ... The only reason I use manual save is to stick a copy of ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Find/Replace function
    ... >file over the registry, but the reason I was asking for the function to ... >find/replace code was because it would've been the fastest way to get the ... Then you make the Class read the 'hard coded' stuff from a Config file ...