Re: VPN access from hotel

From: K2NNJ (ktwonnj_at_NOSPAMoptonline.net)
Date: 03/14/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:41:10 GMT

What's so great about sliced bread?

--
http://www.k2nnj.com
"Leythos" <void@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1abd59c1a056a6b198a330@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
> In article <3WK4c.1012$J05.27033@attbi_s01>, WickedStik@nowhere.net
> says...
> > We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. Greatest thing since
> > sliced bread.
> >

> > "Peter" <peter.stromstedt@stockholm.mail.telia.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "P" <P@no_spam.com> wrote in message
> > who
NAT/PAT
> > > is
NAT

> > > Allow UDP connection in your pix and then it will work if you deffine
then
> > > tunnel fore UDP
>
> We allow PPTP sessions for mobile users - they authenticate with the
> firewall and the rules determine where they can get.
>
> --
> --
> spamfree999@rrohio.com
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPN access from hotel
    ... What's so great about sliced bread? ... >> We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. ... >>> tunnel fore UDP ... > We allow PPTP sessions for mobile users - they authenticate with the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: VPN access from hotel
    ... > We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. ... > sliced bread. ... >> Allow UDP connection in your pix and then it will work if you deffine then ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)