Re: is zone alarm

From: jealous xmp (jealousxmp_at_aol.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: 26 Feb 2004 06:59:27 GMT

>really in the hands of a company in Israel, the same which has been caught
>phone-tapping in the USA.

I don't know but ZA has had too many exploits. One of the worst was the source
port bypass thing from years ago.

In addition, I saw a ZA exploit posted to a mailing list once. The ZA guy kept
saying he could not recreate it in his lab, and there was no exploit. Yeah,
whatever.

Michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 2003 interview of Michael Collins Piper
    ... Do you think Israel had something to do with the assassination of JFK? ... that of all the books that have been written about the Kennedy ... Michael Collins Piper: Let me give you a little background of how I ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine
    ... yeah, yeah... ... Avraham Schneider wrote: ... Israel never denied Christians or Muslims from living in Israel, ... is in the large number of Israeli-Arabs (including Arab Knesset ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine
    ... yeah, yeah... ... Avraham Schneider wrote: ... Israel never denied Christians or Muslims from living in Israel, ... made it clear they do not want those Arabs back - did you ever wonder ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • News Tidbits, vol 1 - Bin Laden, IMF, Palestine
    ... pass the time with some world news tidbits. ... Kudos, bravo, yeah we got him. ... Whatever happened to the "New York ... Stop harassing Israel. ...
    (rec.games.abstract)
  • Re: Camp David - Myths v Facts
    ... >> Michael W Cook wrote: ... >>> Anything or anyone who lays into your precious Israel is regarded as trash. ... of mass purges, famines, mass executions, mass terrorism, concentration ...
    (soc.history.medieval)