Re: Using Old OS for Security

From: ThePsyko (thepsyko_at_itookmyprozac.com)
Date: 02/24/04

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:14:33 GMT

On 23 Feb 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy>
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in news:8aC_b.6113
$yZ1.5964@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> /^$
> +1,$d
>
> See that?
>
> Display the blank line between the headers and the body.
> Delete the next line to the end of the file.
>
> I didn't see the headers or the body. They were never displayed.
>
> I <heart> ed(1), eater-of-trolls.
>
> With ed I can read posts one line or one WORD at a time, if I choose.
>
> Your ass has been kicked, fool.
>

> AC

and exactly what does that have to do with the NNTP Posting Host?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question
ThePsyko

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in news:8aC_b.6113 ... > Display the blank line between the headers and the body. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... made his/her contribution to mankind by ... stating in news:111q30tmlejnrvv9480pkqpkui3h1g53ga@4ax.com: ... >>Display the blank line between the headers and the body. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... made his/her contribution to mankind by ... stating in news:111q30tmlejnrvv9480pkqpkui3h1g53ga@4ax.com: ... >>Display the blank line between the headers and the body. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: send on behalf...
    ... when I hit CTRL+K the Display Name is populated. ... I check the SMTP ... It's only in the cache. ... I'm not really sure how to give you the headers since it doesn't arrive to ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • [tin+Cygwin] (In)Correct display of local characters.
    ... but for postings which do *not* have the proper MIME ... The headers contains: ... When I display the article normally, i.e. without headers), the ... pound symbol in the Subject: ...
    (news.software.readers)