Netcomm NB1300 Router

From: Ted Turner (tyturner_at_idxl.com.au)
Date: 02/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:56:36 +1100

    I recently got broadband and it included the NB1300 router from netcomm. I
    was just wondering if anyone here knows how to open certain ports. I can't
    seem to track down where to do it in the configuration section of the
    router. Thanks everyone

    • port forwarding
      ... I'm trying to forward a couple ports on my broadband router so that SSH ... ebens-desktop ebens-desktop HTTP All Resolving... ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Remote access ports
      ... We share a business space with another company and have a common broadband ... router i.e. their and our server connect to the same broadband router for ... ports open for remote access/rww and forwarded to our server. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Port 4274?
      ... > I have a linksys router with a machine behind it running BlackIce. ... > BlackIce tells me that I'm getting hits from time to time on ports that I ... if you're using broadband. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Unipod Network Problem
      ... The router is not just ... First, I do take your points, Chris - and the points ... I suppose when using BT's latest broadband hub 'phone ... broadband connection.. ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.networking)
    • Re: 2 pc network - cant see host files from pc 2 on pc 1
      ... Assuming that you have firewall protection via your internet router try ... workgroup because it will be needed for the network to work correctly. ... see if you can access TCP ports 139 and 445 on computer one of which at ... permissions. ...