"System Safety Monitor"

From: Marvin Rosen (puns_at_verizon.net)
Date: 02/21/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:36:44 GMT

I am presently using the free version of zone alarm.
I plan on downloading "System Safety Manager".
Can i use both of them together or should i eliminate one?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System Restore Keeping Only One Restore Point
    ... With Zone Alarm swtched off is the Windows Firewall working? ... Enquire, plan and execute ... is an annoying process running in the background continually called ...
  • Re: System Restore Keeping Only One Restore Point
    ... Although a long thread it was interesting to see how Zone Alarm actually ... Enquire, plan and execute ...
  • Zone Alarm and Memory Errors
    ... I've been having a strange problem with Zone Alarm lately. ... connected and downloading a lot of stuff -- like if I let Agent ... I've limited system memory in the MSCONFIG utility to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Backup Assistant Data Charges?
    ... Unless you subscribeto V CAST VPak, V CAST Mobile TV Select Package or Nationwide Premium Plan, downloading the Backup Assistant application will require approximately 1 MB of data. ... The charge came up however she assured me that the transfer charge would not be billed to me because I have a My Verizon account. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: sent more than received
    ... > than I receive when I am surfing or downloading. ... > outgoing traffic using zone alarm and sygate. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)