Re: wireless and firewalls

From: Lisa (noreply_at_noreply.com)
Date: 02/14/04

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:29:23 -0500

On 2/13/2004 6:05 PM, Duane Arnold wrote:

> Whatever is happening may be soley due to whats happening when Kerio is
> enabled. This may be due to some misconfiguration issue with Kerio.

Yeah. I guessed it was *something* like that. I was hoping for some more
concrete answers, however.

> You're not running Kerio and XP's ICF together are you?

No, I only turned on XP's after I turned Kerio off.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ZoneAlarm
    ... Oh yeah, its definitely offensive and I don't agree with it at all. ... I've got ZA and Kerio on windows 2k no problems. ... In fact you ought to install as ... want to be and you'll never be totally safe from everything unless the ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Kerio and XP
    ... >Yeah, I use Kerio in XP and it seems to work fine, although some spyware ... I also use Kerio in XP - and was wondering if you could be more ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: firewall recommendation ! The results
    ... Too much to quote. ... should use Kerio AND Zone Alarm? ... I shall check out Kerio. ... Yeah, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)