Re: Denied UDP packet from LAN

From: John (john_at_home.com)
Date: 02/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:52:46 -0500

This is an example:

02/09/2004 12:05:00.848 - Denied UDP packet from LAN - Source:192.168.2.109,
1078, LAN - Destination:192.168.2.3, 1900, LAN - -

"NeoSadist" <neosad1st@charter.net> wrote in message
> John wrote:
>
> > I hate to admit this, but I have asked this question before, and had it
> > answered. Unfortunately, I have lost the answer.
> >
> > We have a Sonicwall Soho3 which has the following in the log,
> > continuously,
> > for an XP Pro machine on the network. I remember this had to do with
> > shutting down instant messinger, or netmeeting, by going into the
> > registry. I have searched microsoft (where I think I was referred,
> > previously), but no luck.
> >
> > Can anyone send me in the right direction? again? <g>
> >
> > John
>
> Ok, what udp port? Give us information on the UDP packet itself.
>
> --
> Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Denied UDP packet from LAN
    ... John wrote: ... I have lost the answer. ... > We have a Sonicwall Soho3 which has the following in the log, ... Ok, what udp port? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Federers got a new fan!"
    ... I hate to admit it but the leg was a turn on. ... John: ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Wales, the new England?
    ... >>blustering Greig. ... >>>If they're flapping, there's bullshit about. ... >>"Hey John, you guys have had it at home TWICE and failed miserably ... >>> Are you ever going to admit that, ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • American Scary (2006)
    ... Directed by John E. Hudgens ... Himself/'Ghoulardi' (archive footage) ... do you hate people who used to faithfully watch Sir Graves every Saturday? ...
    (rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc)
  • Re: Cause and effect
    ... To admit he understand means he would ... Dickhead John twists it all around and overlooks the simplest fact ... his continual spineless denials) has resulted in less crime, ... "More guns equals less trouble. ...
    (rec.scuba)