Re: Opera Browser

From: Leythos (void_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:08:10 GMT

In article <ceci20phvjmvagmgtpkbn6eel3u3rm94bj@4ax.com>, null@zilch.com
says...
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:31:27 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <ee2i20dka2l73uhtpoebmfra21k185vrdr@4ax.com>, null@zilch.com
> >says...

> >> Wrong. _You_ need it. Others don't need idiot sites.
> >
> >I take it you don't work for a living and have money in a bank?
>
> Illogical and false conclusion, Mr. Troll.

Well Art - I'm not a troll and I use three different browsers when I
test code, but many sites cater to the common platform of their
customers. Most customers have IE. Coding a site to work with all
browsers is a PITA, and while it would be nice if they all coded to some
non-MS standard, it's just not going to happen.

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... Well Art - I'm not a troll and I use three different browsers when I ... but many sites cater to the common platform of their ... Most customers have IE. Coding a site to work with all ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... >Well Art - I'm not a troll and I use three different browsers when I ... >test code, but many sites cater to the common platform of their ... Most customers have IE. Coding a site to work with all ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... >Well Art - I'm not a troll and I use three different browsers when I ... >test code, but many sites cater to the common platform of their ... Most customers have IE. Coding a site to work with all ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Privacy.li - From someone with more at stake than these morons.
    ... your whole rant just a stupid rambling nothing. ... he's said he doesn't log his customers activities on the ... web, not that there isn't security on his space and servers, TROLL ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Red and Black
    ... (You can probably do similar with other browsers.) ... Find a post from Dimwit posting as IlBeBa...@xxxxxxxxx. ... You'll notice that the entire group turns around 50% red. ... It appears that the DiLV "Do Not Respond" Initiative isn't kerbing the troll ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)