Re: Opera Browser

From: Leythos (void_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:08:10 GMT

In article <ceci20phvjmvagmgtpkbn6eel3u3rm94bj@4ax.com>, null@zilch.com
says...
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:31:27 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <ee2i20dka2l73uhtpoebmfra21k185vrdr@4ax.com>, null@zilch.com
> >says...

> >> Wrong. _You_ need it. Others don't need idiot sites.
> >
> >I take it you don't work for a living and have money in a bank?
>
> Illogical and false conclusion, Mr. Troll.

Well Art - I'm not a troll and I use three different browsers when I
test code, but many sites cater to the common platform of their
customers. Most customers have IE. Coding a site to work with all
browsers is a PITA, and while it would be nice if they all coded to some
non-MS standard, it's just not going to happen.

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)