Re: CheckPoint's Firewall-1 HTTP Security Server

From: Day9901 (day_wong_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/07/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:44:52 +0800

Depends on the versio nyou are running:

1. 4.1 - you probably use it if you define server resource of HTTP server
2. NG (FP3, AI etc.) - you need to check Smart defense, better off uncheck
everything at this point to secure your stuff if applying patch is not
possible at thi time. BTW, you may want to go SecureKnowledge to look for
configure file definition there a config file that tell you whether you have
AHTTP process open or not and at what port.

Meanwhile, I would say Checkpoint did a bad job and make everyone at risk,
that sucks !

"Joel69er" <joel69er@yahoo.com> glsD
:1028u3ce1qg04a7@corp.supernews.com...
> How can you tell if HTTP Security Server is installed?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] MySQL Database Setup
    ... database and get the web server running. ... Later I installed a tar ball for eZ publish bundled with Apache 1.3, ... To be sure to start on a clean installation, ... before I enabled the http server nor after I enabled the http server. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Swazoo versions
    ... None of our work made it into Swazoo 1.0. ... time we had been saying we used the Swazoo HTTP server, ... modules being the http server and the resource framework. ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin)
  • Re: REST, SOAP, approaches to web connectivity
    ... whether you are using REST or not there has too be a session server for the ... "something" will have to facilitate communication between these ... clients and your D3 server. ... Now all you need is the communication between the middle (http server ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Network file transfer
    ... >> The spec at the moment is to send xml files from a client, ... The server then confirms it has the file, ... > My thought here was not that you write an HTTP Server. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Website not available from inside PIX
    ... Windows 2003 Terminal Server and FTP, and the other is an Apache2.2 ... Http server 192.168.2.3: ... access-list outside_in permit icmp any interface outside echo-reply ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)