Re: Opening Port 3389

From: Keith (_at_.)
Date: 02/06/04

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:34:31 -0000

We have VPN already but staff are mostly too incompetent to use it.

A much simpler solution is if they can access Terminal Services over the
internet. They get a full-screen desktop and it all looks just like it does
when they are in the office - much neater for those who are useless.

TS over the net is a must for my users - I don't see another way around it.