Re: Write Image to TFTP Server from PIX

From: BlankReg (me_at_here.now)
Date: 02/06/04

    Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:20:55 -0000

    Bill,

    It is the same with router configs. I suspect you are using notepad, but if
    you open it in Microsoft Word, or Wordpad, it will all look OK (with
    standard carriage returns at the end of each line).

    If you edit it, make sure you save it as text only, and then you should be
    able to save back to the PIX.

    Regards,

    Iain