Re: ZA Pro 4.5.538.000 - buggy as hell?

From: Chuckles The Scary Clown (postmaster_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:39:33 GMT

"Jim" <me@mail.com> wrote in message

> Its not even a bug. Software becomes corrupted. That has nothing to do
> with the quality of the development team, but you come in pointing out
> this 'bug' without even knowing what the hell is going on.
>
> I saw your other post bitching about OE and slamming Billy Gates. Again,
> no idea what you are talking about, and hating Bill Gates because you
> think it is cool to do so.
>
> Jim

Please try to pay attention.

The subject header terminates with a question mark. That indicates I'm
asking a question.

So I didn't "come in pointing out this 'bug' without even knowing what the
hell is going on". I merely stated the symptoms and asked if anyone could
shed some light on it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: Religious Logic???
    ... It's a "knowing". ... how does one know which dogma is true if there are many ... would burn in hell fires if you did not believe her theology. ... Where are the 'facts' in believing? ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: OT: Religious Logic???
    ... It's a "knowing". ... will go to hell. ... I don't believe she said anything of the sort. ... how does one know which dogma is true if there are many ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: OT: Religious Logic???
    ... It's a "knowing". ... go to hell. ... I don't believe she said anything of the sort. ... Some religious teachings state that if you do not follow the dogma, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Youre Rafael Nadal and youre in hell
    ... ranking from you, has now beaten you seven straight times, all of them ... Your hell is knowing that today Novak Djokovic is a ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Youre Rafael Nadal and youre in hell
    ... ranking from you, has now beaten you seven straight times, all of them ... Your hell is knowing that today Novak Djokovic is a ... Good work Dave! ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)