Re: Kerio v2.1.5 users manual

From: Rheem (rheem_at_fulboar.net)
Date: 02/04/04

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:49:12 GMT

In article <1020rht1asikod1@corp.supernews.com>, dvader@deathstar.mil says...

--
Thats normal.  A software developer pumps out a new version
every so often.  Thats how they "make a living".  Even after

  • Re: so apparently most gms think the bust is a bust as well...
    ... Smush, Kwame, Vlad and Sasha SUCK and no matter how much effort they ... They don't have the talent, but they have the time to go snow boarding ... Thats in your world of twisted logic. ... to add players to contend. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: BBB at Texas Pinball Festival - Where the poor bastards finally get to play one lol.
    ... but thats a "dj" thing. ... talent and every artists looking the same, acting the same, saying the ... album every 2 years. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Malmsteen
    ... I appreciate the talent, but somehow can't make it through an entire ... its call stage presence, charisma, talent, hes a showman thats part of why ... hes as big as he is, its all part of the package, and he knows how to use it ... but I somehow like the guy. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Malmsteen
    ... I appreciate the talent, but somehow can't make it through an entire ... its call stage presence, charisma, talent, hes a showman thats part of why ... hes as big as he is, its all part of the package, and he knows how to use it ... all, thats what showbiz is all about, thats why hes making a bundle and we ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Look who is weighing in on Imus ...
    ... Making money off Bruce's talent. ... hahahahah now thats funny!!!! ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)