Re: Ah good old Outlook Express!

From: end user too (nguser2u_at_spamnot2meAOL.com)
Date: 02/04/04

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:00:04 GMT

"Chuckles The Scary Clown" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:kUSTb.56666$pD4.4384@news-lhr.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Sorry about the duplicate posts.
>
> Dontcha just love Billy Gates' bullshit software?

Never had it happen to me. Well, except maybe once when I was on a dial-up
and not paying attention to my configs. But I didn't blame Bill.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ah good old Outlook Express!
    ... > Sorry about the duplicate posts. ... > Dontcha just love Billy Gates' bullshit software? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Ah good old Outlook Express!
    ... >Dontcha just love Billy Gates' bullshit software? ... If you think the software sucks, then why are you using it? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Ah good old Outlook Express!
    ... > Dontcha just love Billy Gates' bullshit software? ... I find OE has a purpose other mail readers don't quite measure up to: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Ah good old Outlook Express!
    ... >>Dontcha just love Billy Gates' bullshit software? ... > If you think the software sucks, then why are you using it? ... > Lars M. Hansen ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)