Re: Firewall: router vs. software

From: Big Will (SpamWSpamiSpamlSpamlSpamBSpam4SpameSpamvSpaaaaameSpammityrSpam_at_nIdontlikeSpamet)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 02:00:20 -0800

Hey, our cops aren't doing the job here in the U.S. Crime rate is on the
rise. Let's just dump the whole police force, as they seem to be useless in
their application. Do you see the problem with the logic here.

Even though it's not perfect, it still will catch some of the outbound
requests that otherwise would go unoticed w/o software firewall. Hey, it's
not perfect, but it is an added layer of security.

--
William
If it don't work, hit it.