CP NG AI R55 cluster problem

From: Alexander G. Vakhney (vakh_at_uice.com.ua)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:14:39 +0200

Hi all,

We have two sparcs, with CP NG AI R55 in cluster. We dicided to test
cluster and disconnected one patch cord from the working sparc. Cluster
is up but other sparc doesn't work, e.g. appropriate interface is down.
We use standard options in legacy mode.

PS
We pay skilled consultant. He doesn't know what the problem is.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does Ethereal lose packets?
    ... with CP NG AI R55 in cluster. ... cluster and disconnected one patch cord from the working sparc. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • CP NG AI R55 cluster problem
    ... with CP NG AI R55 in cluster. ... cluster and disconnected one patch cord from the working sparc. ... is up but other sparc doesn't work, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Does Ethereal lose packets?
    ... with CP NG AI R55 in cluster. ... > cluster and disconnected one patch cord from the working sparc. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Latest Recommended & Security patch
    ... Over the past day I've downloaded the latest Solaris 10 R&S patch ... On the SPARC server. ... I didn't have time to install the patch cluster. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)