Re: Looking for a VPN client

From: Quad (look_ma_no_hands_at_thalidomide.com)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:22:39 -0800

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:01:44 GMT, "BW~Merlin"
<scottkenny5@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi. I will be away from home for the next couple of months to study and was
>looking for a VPN client so I could dial into my home network and use my
>broadband cable connection. Is this possible to do or would I have to dial
>into the internal modem instead of the cable? I am also looking to set up
>remote admin and if anyone knows were I can find any info or a programme
>that will help me do this is would be much appreciated.

Here is another:
http://www.tightvnc.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Looking for a VPN client
    ... looking for a VPN client so I could dial into my home network and use my ... broadband cable connection. ... remote admin and if anyone knows were I can find any info or a programme ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Looking for a VPN client
    ... > looking for a VPN client so I could dial into my home network and use my ... > broadband cable connection. ... > remote admin and if anyone knows were I can find any info or a programme ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Looking for a VPN client
    ... > looking for a VPN client so I could dial into my home network and use my ... > broadband cable connection. ... may be the solution to your request; ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)