SyGate Systray icon colors

From: curious (heyimjustcurious_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/01/04

Date: 1 Feb 2004 08:58:37 -0800

The Sygate Basic material from
http://bellsouthpwp.net/i/k/ikpe/SygateBasics.htmldescribes and
explains the colors and pictures of SyGate systray icon.

It says this about the red one flashing: This mode my be of concern.
Something needs your immediate attention. From port scans to trojan,
all of these things and anything in betwen will put the firewall in
alert mode.....

I guess the desired icon appearance would be the outgoing and incoming
arrows in the two differnt modes for them, depending on whether I am
using Interent or not, right? Mine used to be red flashing one before
I did hiJackThis and fixed it. Now, it's just arrows.

Relevant Pages