Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus

From: valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:31:12 -0800

> If I got hacked (and knew about it), the last thing I'd want to do is
> repeatedly tell the world about it through USENET. And then in an unfeasibly
> short space of time, ressurect myself as a computer security 'guru'.

My computers being hacked into and then a book, 11,000 pages and 27 megabytes
large was written by myself just shows the world I have the game, the courage,
the balls to risk my life and my family life to expose the malicious hackers to
the entire world and to CERT and the FBI. This babe is DAMN PROUD of my
accomplishments.

Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
at:
http://geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets

Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... > repeatedly tell the world about it through USENET. ... the balls to risk my life and my family life to expose the malicious hackers to ... Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The guy captured in Rome....
    ... > the transition from word format, to plain text no doubt strips all ... You would not have to if you remembered Usenet etiquette! ... I first used computers at the time of ZX81 as well, ... I enjoy using indifferent language to tempt spelling flamers, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Regarding recgroups...
    ... newsgroups before you got your 1st PC ... If he is speaking of PC as the term was used (IBM or Clone), then no, it ... experience with computers, since I go back to 1961. ... Usenet resembles a bulletin board system ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: responding to a post (net etiquette)
    ... Usenet has been around since 1981. ... >computers ... And high school computers. ... > are easier to read and are considered the most acceptable posting method. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)