Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus

From: valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:31:12 -0800

> If I got hacked (and knew about it), the last thing I'd want to do is
> repeatedly tell the world about it through USENET. And then in an unfeasibly
> short space of time, ressurect myself as a computer security 'guru'.

My computers being hacked into and then a book, 11,000 pages and 27 megabytes
large was written by myself just shows the world I have the game, the courage,
the balls to risk my life and my family life to expose the malicious hackers to
the entire world and to CERT and the FBI. This babe is DAMN PROUD of my
accomplishments.

Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
at:
http://geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets

Tracker