Re: Checkpoint to buy ZoneLabs

From: Zenner (Zenner_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 12/22/03

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:56:05 GMT

Work as well as it does now? Maybe true! From the number of posts requesting
assistance with ZA or ZA Pro, it is way too difficult to use as it is.

If it starts to require more than the current click Yes or No...it might
cause nose bleed or other high altitude sickness symptoms. 'Cause it is
already calling for rarified knowledge as it is. ;)

"Jbwtsn03" <jbwtsn03@aol.com> wrote in message
> If I may be so bold as to add one more consequence...
>
> ZA will no longer work as well as it does now!

---

  • Re: Office 2007 trial expired immediately due to prior Office 2003
    ... No because I have to use 2007 pro version. ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... cleared out the recycle bin which held the download trial 2007. ... I already tried to clean the 2003 install using MicrosoftFixit50302. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Error: MS Office Professional Plus 2007 Setup has stopped work
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... then my XP Pro 2003. ... When attempting to install my Office Pro 2007, ... Uninstall the Activation Assistant and any and ALL references to any Office install ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Checkpoint to buy ZoneLabs
    ... "Zenner" schrieb: ... >assistance with ZA or ZA Pro, it is way too difficult to use as it is. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Lingvo
    ... Can someone please offer assistance re getting a shortcut to work in both ... user names on XP Pro. ... I am the administrator, and it works, but my wife cannot log on and use the ...
  • Re: problems installing office 2003 sp2
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Not in exact words but close. ... | I have Windows 2000 Pro and just installes Office 2003 Pro. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)