Logs to show Ping strength???

From: PCFirewire (pcfirewire_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/20/03

Date: 20 Dec 2003 07:05:47 -0800

I believe I have been harassed online. In trying to detect who is
causing me to be knocked offline I use zone alarm 4 logs with
VisualZone Utility and MyNetWatcher client. I also had a tech check
to see if my computer is secure. All ports are closed up tight and I
am running stealth. I report the logs when necessary, However, I
can't catch the culpret who is sending me ping packets with enough
strength to give me a blue screen, freeze all processes and causing me
to need to reboot. The logs show someone was at my ports, but not
which IP sent a strong enough ping or probe to cause the freeze-up.

Is there a way to tell in the zone alarm logs or a utility or other
log will tell me which ping was strong enough to make it necessary for
me to reboot?

In case anyone wants to try the Utilities I am using here are the
links

http://www.zonelabs.com
http://www.visualizesoftware.com/
http://www.mynetwatchman.com/