Re: Windows xp firewall

From: Joerg Lorenz (NO$
Date: 12/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:59:31 +0100

Am Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:21:19 -0000 schrieb Mike:

> "Peach" <> wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me if the windows xp firewall is any good?
> Its better than nothing!
>> so many bad things about it. Could you suggest a good free firewall?
> Wire cutters
>> I use a stand alone computer with a 56k dial-up modem.
> Try zonealarm

This product is free and of top quality!

Joerg Lorenz

Delete "NO$SPAM" to send mail

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Free AV
    ... Hi Subtratam, as you are an MVP, I am interested that you recommend ... replacing the Windows Firewall. ... > and go for much better and free firewall like Sygate. ...
  • Re: Free AV
    ... I think many people recommend an alternative firewall because the Windows ... |> and go for much better and free firewall like Sygate. ...
  • Re: Best Free Firewall Virus
    ... >>> I'm looking for the best free firewall and virus software out there for ... And NO I do not want to use the XP built in firewall. ... >> have no choice about using Windows, ...
  • Re: A good free firewall to download?
    ... > Does anybody know a good free firewall to download for Windows 2000/XP. ... > I use "Tiny personal firewall ver. ...
  • Re: Task Manager wont close Mozilla
    ... I am NOT running ZA or any other firewall software other than what is in my router. ... Why is Mozilla showing as running as many as 4 times in Task Manager? ... I was having the same problem until I uninstalled Zone Alarm Free and installed another free firewall. ... And, of course, if you get rid of Firefox and keep ZoneAlarm there is no debate. ...